Glow - Netflix

BluegrassPoke

Heisman
Dec 10, 2002
44,513
93,007
101
I never got into Orange is the New Black so I thought I would hate this. I have almost watched all of Season 1 and I am ready for Season 2. @Ostate4life can secretly watch it and like it.
 

FalseGod

Sophomore
May 6, 2004
3,722
116
0
It's nothing like OitNB other than having strong female characters. Enjoyed it quite a bit.
 

PDT816

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
11,490
3,527
113
Couldn't decide if I liked it or not. It wasn't as good as it could have been
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4