Glenn at Reagan

CPC4LIFE3

Senior
Jul 31, 2010
2,100
752
113
Glenn is flying under the Radar but I'll take Reagan by 3 after that big win last week. It's really another toss up.
 

fitguync30

Senior
May 28, 2003
2,122
467
83
Glenn is flying under the Radar but I'll take Reagan by 3 after that big win last week. It's really another toss up.
Looks like Glenn easily handled Reagan. Maybe the Raiders had a let down after their E. Forsyth win.
 

Vik-Val 86

All-American
May 20, 2020
9,929
8,535
113
This is a tricky conference to pick. I will give this a tossup but leaning toward Glenn.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  3. 03 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  4. 04 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6
  5. 05 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5