Glen Albanese

earsky

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2010
11,904
4,199
0
I thought I heard somebody say he might not be out much longer. Keeping my fingers crossed he's back soon.
Hopefully Poland gets back soon too. Gettin into the heart of the schedule.
 

earsky

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2010
11,904
4,199
0
I count at least four pitchers down right now. We should be all inclusive here. Our hitters were equally as bad with risp.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gocds
Cardinal Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Cardinal Sports Football Louisville vs. Wake Forest defensive snap counts: Eight players have 45 or more snaps
  2. 02 Cardinal Sports Football Louisville vs. Wake Forest offensive snap counts: Cards play a total of 19 in the loss
  3. 03 Cardinal Sports Football What we learned: Wake Forest 30, Louisville 27
  4. 04 Cardinal Sports Football Watch: Louisville football coach Jeff Brohm talks about 30-27 loss to Wake Forest
  5. 05 Cardinal Sports Louisville's miscues catch up to them, drop 30-27 loss to Wake Forest