Glass

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,595
50,000
113
Have you guys seen the preceding movies? What are they? I know of split

The other one was Unbreakable. Not a great movie, IMO. I liked Split a lot better. Bruce Willis was in Unbreakable and had a cameo at the very end of Split.
 

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,133
10,613
93
I liked Unbreakable way more than Split. Interesting. I’ll see this one sometime I’m sure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AC2017

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,595
50,000
113
I liked Unbreakable way more than Split. Interesting. I’ll see this one sometime I’m sure.

Looked it up. Interestingly, both movies got nearly the same audience score on Rotten Tomatoes. (critics liked Split better)
 

JonnyVito

Heisman
Mar 12, 2008
24,405
10,422
0
I refused to give that donk M Night Sham my money after lady in the water. Maybe the worst movie I have ever seen in my life. If I wasn't so baked and trapped in the middle of the row I would have walked out of that movie. Maybe the only movie in my life I would have actually walked out of if I had the ability.
 

TulsaPokie

Heisman
Dec 21, 2001
6,352
13,968
107
I refused to give that donk M Night Sham my money after lady in the water. Maybe the worst movie I have ever seen in my life. If I wasn't so baked and trapped in the middle of the row I would have walked out of that movie. Maybe the only movie in my life I would have actually walked out of if I had the ability.
I stopped after The Village, although i swore after Signs, I would never watch another one of his movies and caved.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight