PSU - 27
MSU- 17
The Fuggliest Trophy in Sports stays where it belongs - in a closet deep in the bowels of Lasch Building.
MSU- 17
The Fuggliest Trophy in Sports stays where it belongs - in a closet deep in the bowels of Lasch Building.
Man, do we thrash anyone on the road, maybe Maryland 3 years ago, this year was closer than the score suggested. Ill go Michigan state on a last drive FG to put then over the top. Penn state merely needs a couple 3rd and short plays but like forever, cant get em. 23-21.Right now it seems like MSU is wounded animal. This should be a thrashing.
PSU - 30
MSU - 10
Man, do we thrash anyone on the road, maybe Maryland 3 years ago, this year was closer than the score suggested. Ill go Michigan state on a last drive FG to put then over the top. Penn state merely needs a couple 3rd and short plays but like forever, cant get em. 23-21.Right now it seems like MSU is wounded animal. This should be a thrashing.
PSU - 30
MSU - 10
PSU 24-20MSU - 24
PSU - 23
Does this mean no drink menu?![]()
I think only you and Tom read the drink menu to be honest. Takes 15 minutes to do. I’ll have one this week - not sure if I’ll keep it going for every game though. Maybe just big games.
Well if that’s true, why don’t you namesake a drink to me EVERY DAMN TIME? Huh why?I think only you and Tom read the drink menu to be honest. Takes 15 minutes to do. I’ll have one this week - not sure if I’ll keep it going for every game though. Maybe just big games.
Bummer but may be very trueBoth teams come out flat and it’s a boring game.
PSU - 19
MSU - 6
I thought it was the grapes that did Saquon in then I just read they moved on to pizza after the Chick-fil-a. Maybe CJF new contract has a team chef travel to away games?PSU 27 MSU 14
Temperature 36 during day 29 at night no precipitation and wind does not appear to be a factor so no Chick-fil-a in a classroom between halves this year!
Less alcohol in their drink.I enjoy your drink menus. Very creative. They just need more caffeine and less alcohol.![]()
BWI Recruiting
Photos: Top recruits flock to Happy Valley for Penn State's latest home game
BWI Football
Penn State's Defense Played Well Enough to Win. Here's What Went Wrong Late
BWI Football
Penn State Tuesday primer: The PSU offense will be under the spotlight today; who's announcing the Lions-Northwestern game for FOX?
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
BWI Recruiting
High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September