I thought we were doing a Malachi chant in honor of his re commitment. But apparently it’s for Michigan.
That right, no way Michigan gets this done.No way UConn loses this one. Absolutely impossible. Way too good for Michigan.
Oh wait, wrong thread.
YesAm I the only one here who would prefer UConn? They’ve already surpassed us as a program. Who cares if they get another one at this point. I’d rather keep Michigan from getting one.
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos