I could see him making a run in 2044
Aren’t you a liberal ?If there was ever someone who watched their wives from the cuck chair, OP and that guy are it.
Go sit in the corner and enjoy the show lil fella.Aren’t you a liberal ?![]()
lol I’m sorry, but it cracks me up when a low T lib calls anyone cvck, gay etc. I know you understand. Have a lovely day , twinkGo sit in the corner and enjoy the show lil fella.
Oh he madlol I’m sorry, but it cracks me up when a low T lib calls anyone cvck, gay etc. I know you understand. Have a lovely day , twink
Tiger Illustrated Football
Why we're taking a closer look at Tait Reynolds' last outing
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Tight End
Tiger Illustrated Football
A new opportunity for Chris Johnson?
Tiger Illustrated Football
Our detailed open date checklist for Clemson Football
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Quarterback