Giles on Monday

SoCal Dukie

Junior
Dec 3, 2016
400
222
0
Showenuff I agree man, I will be cringing as HG makes his initial moves on the court, not as a "selfish" fan, but I'm really pulling for this kid that his knees hold up and he can make a career! I hope he gets the confidence he needs to break through and succeed long-term.
 

BluePhil

All-Conference
Jan 28, 2008
2,481
1,116
113
Just talked to Alex at Iron Dukes, I can get us 9 tickets so we can all sit together!


I'd be happy to go. However if it is between me and someone that has not had an opportunity to go to a Duke game I would bow out. But if tix available I would come.
 

hubble88

Redshirt
Dec 16, 2016
30
12
0
im a kentucky fan and have heard what a great kid harry giles is i hope he gets fully healed his mobility didnt look to me like hes ready
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Scrimmage preview: Belmont at Duke
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Across the Beat: Getting to know Georgia Tech
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Duke availability report filled with reserves
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Basketball Dame Sarr embarks on sophomore season he didn’t think he’d have
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Basketball Duke taking cautious approach with injuries