I agree, great game. Hats off to Glenvar, great team as always. Saturday and Sunday I did not feel great about this game. As the week went on and I started watching practice and the game plane the coaches had in my gut I felt Giles would win. I think the defense played a great game against a well balanced offense. Hats off to our coaches and our boys.Congratulations to Giles. No excuses. Our passing game was off, maybe good defense, maybe an off night, not sure. Passing game just wasn't there enough tonight. I knew going in if our passing game was on it would be advantage Glenvar. If it came down to running games, advantage Giles and that is how it played out. Giles also did a good job finishing drives, and Glenvar didn't; especially the blocked field goal going all the way back to the Glenvar 25. That was the big momentum changer in the game. Hope we play again in the 2nd round of the playoffs. .
People in Glenvar pronounce it Glenver. The original word Glenvar is Irish and means "rolling hills" and is pronounced Glenvar.Is it pronounced Glenver or Glenvar?
VirginiaPreps
2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 6
VirginiaPreps Football
Central Region GameDay - Week 6
VirginiaPreps Football
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering October 2026
VirginiaPreps
Private Top 10 & Week 5 Rewind