Gigi Battle

Hawkangler

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2014
2,135
4,672
113
Watched video of this young lady and was thoroughly impressed with her athletic ability. Good penetrator and rebounder. Similar game to Rodriguez. I think Jan's emphasis is 6' athletic wings that can pressure a defense with dribble drives. Glad Gigi is visiting in September, she would be a solid contributor to the lady's team.
 

iThinkiWill

Senior
Jul 17, 2025
227
438
63
Watched video of this young lady and was thoroughly impressed with her athletic ability. Good penetrator and rebounder. Similar game to Rodriguez. I think Jan's emphasis is 6' athletic wings that can pressure a defense with dribble drives. Glad Gigi is visiting in September, she would be a solid contributor to the lady's team.
I think Rodriguez is a very good comparison, and maybe Houston too. It’s hard to tell if Iowa is a serious contender but I am totally in favor of her commitment.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Torgeroni
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football The Chuck Long Podcast
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa Field Hockey comes from behind, defeats Ohio State in a non-conference meeting
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Ten Thoughts on Iowa Football
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football FILM BREAKDOWN: Every Hank Brown pass attempt from the game against Michigan