Gifs we are saving for later

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,595
49,998
113
Fairly often, I come across a random gif that I have no use for, but that I know I will want to use later, in the right situation. I'm going to post them here for all to use. I'd love it if other posters would share some too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: poke2001

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,595
49,998
113












 
  • Like
Reactions: MegaPoke

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,595
49,998
113
How do you post gifs from your camera roll?

Sorry, but I have no idea. I just know how to find them on google, copy and paste. I'm guessing you would need to first post them on a hosting site, but not sure.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4