Gfeller going to OSU

osu2082

Heisman
Jan 29, 2006
33,511
61,753
78
That is great! He, of the two, was the one I was more concerned with.

Great news!
 

chasepollard

Heisman
Nov 25, 2005
93,372
15,732
48
Definitely not a constructive 1st post...but he isn't wrong. Maybe misspoken, but not inaccurate.

Summer is a slow time for sports centered around young people that are school aged...that whole summer break thing is tricky?

What are some things we can do to bolster discussion and activity on this board? I know that I check it several times per day and then move on to Flo.
 

CowboyUp61

Senior
May 22, 2016
1,077
729
83
I go through here, then HR and BWI. I don't really think any of us have the time or energy or inclination to post on and argue about all the trivia and BS that occupies those boards a lot of the time. If it is about OSU wrestling and you think it will be of interest to others it generally gets posted. If people don't have anything to add to the conversation, we don't tend to make up s**t like some of their posters, we just read it and add the information to our brains.
 

mike tognetti

Sophomore
Jan 27, 2012
4,994
195
0
I go through here, then HR and BWI. I don't really think any of us have the time or energy or inclination to post on and argue about all the trivia and BS that occupies those boards a lot of the time. If it is about OSU wrestling and you think it will be of interest to others it generally gets posted. If people don't have anything to add to the conversation, we don't tend to make up s**t like some of their posters, we just read it and add the information to our brains.
I agree 61, it is slow this time of the year but lately Oberebo has been missing in action. I've called him but he doesn't answer his phone or doesn't want to talk to me. Sure it's the second part and I don't blame him. I visit other boards to get my fix and have a little fun with wrestling fans from other schools but even this time of the year it's slow. Some of the posters on other board will start a thread about the dumbest things just to have a few people reply. Oops, probably shouldn't have said that because I'm sure some people will be throwing me in that group. Well, all's fair in love and war
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio State, Oregon, Oklahoma State, Nebraska host elite recruits, blue-chip QBs, flip targets in loaded Week 6 slate
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State will lean heavy on the receiving core against UCF
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Buford, Ga. 2028 ATH Jerious Norwood Jr.