Getting ready for Fallout 4

Rulz

All-American
Jan 9, 2005
8,091
5,651
0
So I have started getting the man cave all prepared for November. I took a week off work, got a new TV, new recliner, and have started stocking the fridge with Mountain Dew, snack cakes, Reese's peanut butter cups, pot pies, and all sorts of diabeetus.

I can't wait for this game. This is a geeks wet dream.
 

nathajw

Heisman
Mar 20, 2007
106,637
15,375
113
 

Rulz

All-American
Jan 9, 2005
8,091
5,651
0
Yessir. Walmarts has em in stocks. Just sniff for the eelectronicks aisle.

Seriously folks, this is THE game to have if you want to destroy your social life and family lol. I have a feeling with all the tinkering they built into this game I will be speaking a new language by Christmas.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Pop Warner to Boone Pickens: Mestemaker and Coleman's lifelong friendship
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting '28 AK Mekaowulu on OSU offer: ‘I like the direction they're going'