Getting closer to Bowl Time!

dgtmsu

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
63
0
0
Reality is here. I got my parking pass for the Gator Bowl in the mail yesterday. Waiting on my game tickets and "Patches" now.....
 

Tulsa Dawg

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
227
0
0
Since my invoice for tickets, patches, parking, etc. was blank under the "shipping details," I decided to call the place to find out when to expect them. No one ever answers or returns calls. I wasn't sure if we picked up the stuff there or it was mailed (the website asks to allow a 2-4 weeks for shipping, thus could be problematic.) Anyways, glad to hear its starting to trickle in.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar