Nah I think the MLB just thinks black people should get to vote too
Explain how the new law prohibits this. No BS liberal talking points. Please be specific.
Nah I think the MLB just thinks black people should get to vote too
I know there is supposedly “no financial minimums” but you can’t tell me this isn’t going to go to schools that states allow them have more fans in the stands. If that is the case, should be good news for us.
Healthy people die everyday.... he also tested negative on several rapid test.Wouldn't get your hopes up on hosting this year. A 23 year old Alabama student and huge basketball fan just died to covid after going to Indy to watch Bama play UCLA.
https://www.espn.com/mens-college-b...prompts-covid-19-contact-tracing-indianapolis
Cons hated that so they introduced a 92 page bill to "fix" it.
I hope Starkville meets the NCAA's site protocol requirements. If that's looking at local medical infrastructure, it could be a challenge.
Well for starters it fires the SOS for not sucking Trump's dick and appoints a clown to perform a circus on any "questionable" votes instead but cut the ******** already Drebin. A whole bunch of black people just voted in Georgia. Cons hated that so they introduced a 92 page bill to "fix" it. You're welcome to read that giant bill yourself but you already know the answer on why it was introduced in the first place.
Does everybody not have an ID? Why is this suppression?I don't need to read a 92 page bill intended to suppress black votes. I knew its intentions already. Do you read a 92 page novel on how to boil water?
The post below me is why you don't get answers for your questions Drebin
Way to totally avoid the firing of the non-Trump dick sucking SOS to appoint a team of clowns instead. Lot of garbage you spewed there just to avoid that one simple amendment. Kinda like writing out a 92 page bill filled with a bunch of ******** when it's just the one thing you're trying to sneak through. Dems have lawyers too that know the same lawyer tricks the cons do.
I did answer it *****. Then Phil Wenneck tried to get me banned for answering your specific question. Then you ignored my answer. Now we are here.
Aww look you're still avoiding that one simple part of the bill. Trump didn't like that the guy he called to cheat for him wouldn't do it so now he's getting him fired and having circus clowns appointed instead to do the cons dirty work.
Does everybody not have an ID? Why is this suppression?
Why you avoiding that part of the bill again bruh? Conmen suck idk why so many cucks in this country keep carrying their water for them.
Apparently I'm more educated on it than you are since you keep deflecting on the only important part of the 92 page bill. Keep going tho bro.
It's sad that half the country thinks like you. You literally have NO logic or evidence backing you up, yet enough of you idiots are gurgling the woke ball juice that the MLB actually takes action on it to convince you woke morons to keep watching.Apparently I'm more educated on it than you are since you keep deflecting on the only important part of the 92 page bill. Keep going tho bro.
That banner would still be real, though, and if somebody tried to take it I'd burn their damn house down, after their vaccination of coursewin it. Not that I'd be mad about it. The question is simply when does it end? Masks, vaccines, vaccine identification, apparently none of that is enough.
It fires him from overseeing the votes homie you know this yet you keep acting like I meant fired from his position from the state. Nice low IQ low ball trick but you're still deflecting.
Does everybody not have an ID? Why is this suppression?
Change your name to Deflecting already boss
It's sad that half the country thinks like you. You literally have NO logic or evidence backing you up, yet enough of you idiots are gurgling the woke ball juice that the MLB actually takes action on it to convince you woke morons to keep watching.
Nah I think the MLB just thinks black people should get to vote too
No logic or evidence that the gop snuck in a provision to the 92 page bill that fires the SOS from overseeing the votes and allows them the power to appoint whoever they want? Wut
Nah I think the MLB just thinks black people should get to vote too
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
Maroon and White Football
"Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
Maroon and White Football
SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show