They likely will but….i’m still watching for signs of life. I am going to hold off judgement though until IU. Give Coach Joseph at least a few weeks to get things turning in the right direction.I want to drink that kool aid. I desperately want a ray of hope for Husker football. We are due a little hope. But… you don’t fix four+ years of terrible defensive recruiting and coaching in a few short days. I want to believe. I just don’t. I think OU crushes our nards Saturday
I agree. Indiana game is big.They likely will but….i’m still watching for signs of life. I am going to hold off judgement though until IU. Give Coach Joseph at least a few weeks to get things turning in the right direction.
I have seen what a toxic environment can do to people both at work, home, and athletics. It can make people act irrationally, frazzled/can't think straight, etc.I want to drink that kool aid. I desperately want a ray of hope for Husker football. We are due a little hope. But… you don’t fix four+ years of terrible defensive recruiting and coaching in a few short days. I want to believe. I just don’t. I think OU crushes our nards Saturday
FOR them, not for you. You've made the responsible decision...hahahathe kool aid just doesn't have the effect anymore, it's like I built up a tolerance to it...
I just click away from 3-9 hype videos...it's a problem
Hope so!I have seen what a toxic environment can do to people both at work, home, and athletics. It can make people act irrationally, frazzled/can't think straight, etc.
If some of the stories about the environment Frost created, then it is entirely possible they look like a different team.
Of course, they could also somehow look worse. Who knows...
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC