Might have to try to get one of these, I wonder which states are left...
Last edited:
They spelled GDTBATH wrong
Is that a thing I am supposed to know? Because I am sitting here on the toilet squinting at it and can't figure out what it means. I keep seeing "God Dammit, Take A Bath!" and I know that isn't correct.
Graduating Despite Those Brainbusting AFAM Tests Here
I thought it stood for Go Duke, Trash Berry And Theo Here???
Hot damn, DukeKY, another great one! You guys are on fire tonight...hope our boys are as hot on Saturday!
OFC
Me too......I really want it for G
GDTBATH...that's short for 'Good Day To Be A Tard Heel'.
OFC
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games