I really, really don't want to put them in the hands of Depaul fans...
https://northwestern.forums.rivals.com/threads/2-free-depaul-tickets.35736/
https://northwestern.forums.rivals.com/threads/2-free-depaul-tickets.35736/
If you are willing to give them away to an NU fan, why would a DePaul fan get them? You might as well keep the two empty seats to spread out a little, same opportunity cost as giving them for free to a Cat fan.I really, really don't want to put them in the hands of Depaul fans...
https://northwestern.forums.rivals.com/threads/2-free-depaul-tickets.35736/
If you are willing to give them away to an NU fan, why would a DePaul fan get them? You might as well keep the two empty seats to spread out a little, same opportunity cost as giving them for free to a Cat fan.
VIrginia,I really, really don't want to put them in the hands of Depaul fans...
https://northwestern.forums.rivals.com/threads/2-free-depaul-tickets.35736/
VIrginia,
I will be happy to take them if they are still available
I'll be your backup if they're still available.
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Snap Counts Analysis
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Northwestern couldn't dream of a better win over Penn State
On3 Football
Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
Wildcat Report
Northwestern opens Ryan Field by running over Penn State, 34-13
Wildcat Report
What the new Ryan Field means to Northwestern