Georgia opening up a can on the Sharks!

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
If UK doesn’t come back on Vandy then we will be the 4 seed playing the Ole Miss/Auburn winner. Kentucky win would have us as the 3 seed paired with the 6 vs. 11 game (probably Florida/Kentucky).
 

wsjmsu75

Junior
Sep 29, 2017
2,421
210
63
If UK doesn’t come back on Vandy then we will be the 4 seed playing the Ole Miss/Auburn winner. Kentucky win would have us as the 3 seed paired with the 6 vs. 11 game (probably Florida/Kentucky).

Wonder if OM would pitch Nick Hazey Tuesday or try to win without him and start him against us. I'm guessing the latter.
 

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
Wonder if OM would pitch Nick Hazey Tuesday or try to win without him and start him against us. I'm guessing the latter.

There is no telling with Bianco. Either way I’d rather not face Nikhazy with midweek pitching, and there’s no way we throw MacLeod on Wednesday. So War Eagle on Tuesday night.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again