Georgia - Michigan CFP game thread

VaDave4PSU

All-Conference
Aug 19, 2003
2,071
2,405
113
Sh-tty hit by Corum there. UGA DB pulled up and wasn't trying no more on the play. Should have drilled JJ.
 

Nitt1300

Heisman
Nov 2, 2008
7,848
14,728
113
I hate Meatchicken as much as the next guy- but this game does nothing to help us.
 

Psu00

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2021
1,549
2,267
113

Sounds familiar. But, but, but……we had 11 wins a few years ago….. we’re a young team……we’ve had injuries…..

Where have I heard that before? But what does he know? It’s not like he’s a coach…..ehhh… wait a minute. ;)
 

step.eng69

All-American
Nov 7, 2012
3,791
5,198
113
I hope our team watched Georgia, and Alabama tackle soaked into their minds and not their shoulder.
Correct me if I'm out of bounds....
Are our practice's set up that the defense has no physical tackling during practice?
Only asking this because I read about this somewhere in the past, no tackling practice.
 

troutrus

All-Conference
Oct 7, 2021
867
1,203
93
Correct me if I'm out of bounds....
Are our practice's set up that the defense has no physical tackling during practice?
Only asking this because I read about this somewhere in the past, no tackling practice.
Can’t risk having them getting banged up in practice. They have to save themselves for their illustrious pro careers. 🤣🤣
 

Corner Room Breakfast

All-Conference
Oct 27, 2021
1,691
2,409
113
Correct me if I'm out of bounds....
Are our practice's set up that the defense has no physical tackling during practice?
Only asking this because I read about this somewhere in the past, no tackling practice.
Don't know but Georgia tackled violently, like PSU used to.
 

OUIrPSU

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2021
1,376
1,732
113
For f*ck’s sake. um got their a$$es handed to them, and instead of enjoying it, everyone is in “F*ck us” mode. 🙄
Well, in our defense, you have been preaching this for quite some time now. :whistle:
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State
  2. 02 BWI Football BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week
  3. 03 BWI Football Top Penn State takes from USC week: Causes for concern and a reason for hope a day before kickoff
  4. 04 BWI Football Did anything change on the Penn State-USC Thursday availability reports? Learn the latest here
  5. 05 BWI Basketball Mike Rhoades explains Penn State's offseason roster overhaul at Big Ten Media Days