We know you did!I see that 'play' button. I ain't a-clickin' on it!
And our high school head football coach here in Adairsville Ga where my family is from is a Gamecock as well! So at least we aren't the lone Gamecocks in our small town.Hey, dang I'm a Georgia girl born and raised but I married a gamecock, so I'm a gamecock forever now and my family can't stand it, but after 18 years of rooting for the gamecocks there is no way I could ever convert. Clemson is y'all's biggest game of the year but this is mine because my family rags on me like crazy. Once a gamecock forever a gamecock!The first picture is from the unc/ usc game 2 weeks ago. We had tickets to the Uga game since we live in Georgia but I decided I didn't want Ga fans barking in our 11 year olds face so I sold them. But Go Gamecocks! Can't wait for Saturday!!
Georgia-born Gamecock here. REPRESENT!Hey, dang I'm a Georgia girl born and raised but I married a gamecock, so I'm a gamecock forever now and my family can't stand it, but after 18 years of rooting for the gamecocks there is no way I could ever convert. Clemson is y'all's biggest game of the year but this is mine because my family rags on me like crazy. Once a gamecock forever a gamecock!The first picture is from the unc/ usc game 2 weeks ago. We had tickets to the Uga game since we live in Georgia but I decided I didn't want Ga fans barking in our 11 year olds face so I sold them. But Go Gamecocks! Can't wait for Saturday!!
GamecockCentral Football Recruiting
INTEL: South Carolina football hosting top recruits, including SEC commits for Kentucky game
GamecockCentral Football
Three keys to a South Carolina win over Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Kentucky writer breaks down Wildcats ahead of South Carolina game
GamecockCentral Football
Staff Picks: South Carolina-Kentucky, other Week 5 matchups
GamecockCentral Football
Noah Clark living up to preseason hype through South Carolina's first 4 games