Why don't they appear on the schedule? idc if it's an exhibition. I wanna see it. Does anyone know the time and channel? TIA.
TYI see it on the UK Athletics Site. Friday, October 27th at 7 PM, SEC Network. Came up on the TV guide on DirecTV.
Yep you can count on it… womens volleyball, which will be tied 0-0 and they will keep televising into OT.Isn’t there always some other sporting event before the first exhibition game that always causes us to miss half of the first half! lol. Lord I hope it doesn’t happen again
Not this time. Paul Finebaum Show.Isn’t there always some other sporting event before the first exhibition game that always causes us to miss half of the first half! lol. Lord I hope it doesn’t happen again
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition