Rode with a friend to watch the game yesterday. That is by far the baddest entrance I've seen at a high school game. I'll try to upload the video I took to YouTube and post a link. Definitely gets the blood pumping.
Not to disagree but DISAGREE !!!!!!!!!!Rode with a friend to watch the game yesterday. That is by far the baddest entrance I've seen at a high school game. I'll try to upload the video I took to YouTube and post a link. Definitely gets the blood pumping.
If he doesn't play better, he will have the spare time.Maybe they could get JPP to handle the fireworks just to add a touch more excitement.
Thats just wrong.....funny but wrongMaybe they could get JPP to handle the fireworks just to add a touch more excitement.
Maybe they could get JPP to handle the fireworks just to add a touch more excitement.
only got one myself.
Rode with a friend to watch the game yesterday. That is by far the baddest entrance I've seen at a high school game. I'll try to upload the video I took to YouTube and post a link. Definitely gets the blood pumping.
You're not the amazing lineman that BC had back in '96 are you?? Dominated PM's line in the playoff game that season.
High School Football
Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
High School Football
High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter
VirginiaPreps Football
WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
VirginiaPreps Football
Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)