Geneva looks impressive in warmups.
I got Geneva by two scores
I got Geneva by two scores
Geneva has an outstanding team with a great QB and skill guys. Defense was outstanding too.Geneva looks impressive in warmups.
I got Geneva by two scores
Rival game.Surprised Geneva still hasn't put backups in
And a quick TD against the backups and it's a two score game, big risk against a high quality opponentRival game.
There was less than 2 minutes left, ball at midfield, up by three scores. I also believe Batavia was out of TOs, but I could be wrong.And a quick TD against the backups and it's a two score game, big risk against a high quality opponent
Edgy Tim Football
Week 9 EDGYTIM Chicagoland Top 30
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 1 athlete Grant Bowen, other top recruits talk Notre Dame visit following blowout of Stanford
Edgy Tim Football
Video: York 25 Glenbard West 22
Edgy Tim Football
Video: Downers Grove North 17 Lyons 10
Edgy Tim Football
Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch