Geneva @ Batavia thoughts?

Randy123

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2026
7
6
3
Batavia has clearly struggled on defense especially against explosive offenses. Geneva seems to be exactly that, an explosive offense with very talented playmakers.

Anyone have thoughts on this one? If Geneva wins, does anyone else from the Dukane stop them?

Happy Friday everyone!
 

PowerI66

Senior
Jul 10, 2025
885
748
93
I could really see this going either way. Which Geneva team shows up? If it goes full shootout, I will go with Batavia.

Conversely, which Batavia team shows up? The team that came out flat and got massacred by Rochester, or the team that came out for blood in the 1st half against SCN?

I think Batavia needs to get out to a multi-score lead to pull this off. Because of that I will lean Geneva.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Randy123

Colin2299

Senior
Aug 13, 2025
634
438
63
Both teams will be ready.

I’ll take Batavia 54-51 in a legendary game that’s discussed for years.

Batavia’s QB is one of the most enjoyable players I’ve seen on film in a long time. Really looking forward to seeing him in person tonight.



Watch the last play from his highlights vs Rochester
 

ClownBaby

Heisman
Oct 26, 2006
23,971
81,520
113
This is the best Geneva team I’ve see in the last few years I would take them to win by 7+
 

Colin2299

Senior
Aug 13, 2025
634
438
63
Both teams will be ready.

I’ll take Batavia 54-51 in a legendary game that’s discussed for years.

Batavia’s QB is one of the most enjoyable players I’ve seen on film in a long time. Really looking forward to seeing him in person tonight.

Wow what an awesome game. Lived up to everything I hoped it would be.

Boone Thoregson is such a great coach. Remind me of Derek Leonard.
 
  • Love
Reactions: all4theillini
Jul 3, 2025
577
554
93
Wow what an awesome game. Lived up to everything I hoped it would be.

Boone Thoregson is such a great coach. Remind me of Derek Leonard.
Lol dang man, y'all a menace in Sprocket Land this year. You need more competitive games maybe? None left on your schedule though...

I said what I said. Read into it. 😁
Beat em by 80
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Week 8 EDGYTIM Chicagoland Top 30
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Video: Loyola 38 St. Ignatius 7
  3. 03 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Rivals Riser: Illinois WR commit Bennett Konkey earns his fourth star
  5. 05 CaneSport football recruiting Power ranking the five best Miami recruits I saw on the road in September