has anyone purchased these from stub hub and how does that work if you cant buy them till the day of the game??
You can get a GA ticket all over Omaha. All the scalpers will have multiple booklets of them. Random people and businesses will have them.
They oversell the absolute hell out of GA and then you have to hope you are in line early enough to get in. If you don't mind lines, then go for it. I have done it before but not this deep in the tournament.
I'm doing GA tickets for Monday night...there will be tickets and you will get in for less than $75 per ticket. I understand why you are nervous though.
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?