General Admission Tickets from StubHub

clayn123

Redshirt
Jun 22, 2013
14
0
0
Just ordered General Admission tickets from Stubhub for games 2 & 3, can't make Monday's game. I received a confirmation email from Stubhub stating I can pick up my tickets from a hotel 3 hours before the game. Seems like these will be worthless since you need to be at the ticket office before 10 a.m. Has anyone else gone through this process with Stubhub in Omaha? Still waiting for a response from Stubhub with my question. Hoping that they make exceptions for this event with general admission tickets. Can't wait.... GO DAWGS
 

clayn123

Redshirt
Jun 22, 2013
14
0
0
Read some more and talked to Stubhub. No problems as long as I get there a few hours before the game.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou