Anyone owns one or has seen one at a tailgate? I am just wondering what you think about them.
Anyone owns one or has seen one at a tailgate? I am just wondering what you think about them.
Anyone owns one or has seen one at a tailgate? I am just wondering what you think about them.
No matter what model you get, put ethanol-free gas in it and it will last longer. The ethanol ruins small engines.
This is a link of ethanol-free gas stations nationwide: http://pure-gas.org/
We started with a 1000i. Now we have it and a 2000i. We run the DTV box, a Vizio, an HD antenna, crockpots, fans, lights, phone charger, baby bottle warmers, coffee maker,you name it. I don't know if you're supposed to or not, but we plug a surge protector in and run multiple items off the 2000i. Haven't had any problems. Plus, you can have a normal voice volume conversation right next to both of them, and they are good to have around when the power goes out at your house, too. And they are small, so they don't take up a bunch of room when loading up to go to the tailgate.
I do see that they have gone up in price since we bought ours. There is a reason for that. They are awesome.
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad