They have some short shorts and I'd love for them to celebrate like Wisconsin win or lose.How do I get in on that Oregon bench celebration?
They have some short shorts and I'd love for them to celebrate like Wisconsin win or lose.How do I get in on that Oregon bench celebration?
Their bench's alternative to the high 5 is... intriguing.They have some short shorts and I'd love for them to celebrate like Wisconsin win or lose.
Wish I could watch!!!They have some short shorts and I'd love for them to celebrate like Wisconsin win or lose.
Their shorts look like they were put on with spray paint.They have some short shorts and I'd love for them to celebrate like Wisconsin win or lose.
In fairness, we had some injuries.Damn, went from Preseason #1 to not making it past the Sweet 16.
Lost the 5th set 15-11. Fell behind something like 14-6.What was the final score?
Usually we seem to win those jousts at the net. Not today.oregon has won every one on one ball at the net the entire match.
We play too niceUsually we seem to win those jousts at the net. Not today.
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference