Admittedly I don't watch a lot of NU volleyball but what I have seen from this squad compared to years past is a very good team....but not a great team. Seem to be missing that monster front row player. Lot of hotties though.Damnit. Pissing this set away. We just don't have any closers.
Don't worry, I'm blaming the team for effing up that set. Jeez.31-30 Quacks.
I'm trying.
Watching on my phone, so it’s a small screen…It was a good call!
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference