Gates opening time for Friday?

Baz = Heisman

Junior
Aug 15, 2025
616
361
63
I see 5:30pm via Gemini, so 90 mins prior, but the high school game tomorrow opens at 5 with the game at 7, so 2 hours prior. Does anyone know if it is 90 mins or 2 hours prior?
 

Baz = Heisman

Junior
Aug 15, 2025
616
361
63
Both. The courtyard and the stadium are both accessed together. You show your eticket to enter the grounds.
Thank you for clarifying! I feel like such a newbie despite my 16 years (2007-2023) being a STH because I’m out of the Chicago market now and don’t get as much of the play by play.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Snap Counts Analysis
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Northwestern couldn't dream of a better win over Penn State
  3. 03 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern opens Ryan Field by running over Penn State, 34-13
  5. 05 Wildcat Report What the new Ryan Field means to Northwestern