DukefanKY , you’re so damn clutch !
I still think AOC should be playing more than him.
I hate to say it because I love Grayson but Gary and Marvin really seem like the most clutch players we have at the end of a game.
I’m betting it’s sarcasm haha, at some point I imagine posters were ripping Gary and asking for “x” player to take his minutes insteadMore than Gary?
I’m betting it’s sarcasm haha, at some point I imagine posters were ripping Gary and asking for “x” player to take his minutes instead
Yeah but what's crazier than that is the garbage ever suggesting benching Grayson. Those saying that don't know difference between basketball and bowling.I still think AOC should be playing more than him.
Yeah but what's crazier than that is the garbage ever suggesting benching Grayson. Those saying that don't know difference between basketball and bowling.
Trent has a nice mid range game but tends to want to shoot 3's...he was 3-5 from mid range last night vs 2-8 from 3. He's big and can be a match up problem for smaller guards. I dont think we use his skills enough and think he could be our go to player when we are behind the shot clock. I'd like to see him be more assertive, I think he could surprise ks
They only show up after losses.Gary is a gamer. Not hitting the 3 he drives and hits big time free throws. Where's ipsychosis and others to add positive vibes after a win?
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4