Games we used to play

old buzzard

Senior
Dec 30, 2005
6,307
651
113
I will start with Jarts, now banned in all 50 states but it was in every back yard in the early 70's.




I once saw a kid get stuck in the back of the neck with one. I will never forget it dangling from his neck as he ran off looking for help. Another inch to the right and it may have hit his spine.
 

DvlDog4WVU

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2008
47,536
3,920
113
I will start with Jarts, now banned in all 50 states but it was in every back yard in the early 70's.




I once saw a kid get stuck in the back of the neck with one. I will never forget it dangling from his neck as he ran off looking for help. Another inch to the right and it may have hit his spine.
Heard RPJ was big into ookie cookie
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
  3. 03 WV Sports Football JaCorey Thomas, Jason Chambers should only see roles increase
  4. 04 WV Sports Baseball West Virginia baseball schedule with plenty of challenges
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Tale of the tape: How WVU stacks up against Arizona