Agree. V-High is athletic and they are finally healthy and have been rolling. Ridgeview seems to be hitting their stride tooRadford-Gretna in what should be one of the closer games in all of Class 2. I can see both games in B being close and Region D has a chance for both to be close and in Region A, King William I think will win at Bruton, but not a sure win and that game could possibly be close. Only sure wins of all 8 games in my opinion are Poquoson and Glenvar. Would really be shocked if one or both of these 2 lost tonight. I don't mean to discount Graham and Union as not being shocked if they lost, but am giving respect to Ridgeview and VA High because both of those teams are very good and the top 4 in Region D are solid.
VirginiaPreps
Central Region Gamers of Week 6
VirginiaPreps Football
Tale of 2 Halves, TJ Tops Armstrong 34-17!
VirginiaPreps Football
Private Top 10 & Week 6 Rewind
VirginiaPreps
Strong 2nd Half Keys Lafayette Win
VirginiaPreps
Episcopal stays undefeated with win over St Christopher's