Thanks- I have YouTubeTV also so may just try that- I watched the game on demand last night but you can't fast forward etc- it did shorten the commercials and shorten halftimeSo...that might be a little different.
It's on the ESPN app, so you can definitely watch it again on demand using the app for some period of time after the broadcast. Maybe two weeks or so.
But I set my YouTubeTV account to record anything with UK basketball that comes on at anytime (it's a very cool feature of YouTubeTV) and they usually will replay these SEC+ games on one of the main ESPN channels or SEC channel maybe late at night or something. So my account records it then. I watched the last one as a recording on YouTubeTV a couple of days after the live game.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors