Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers vs. Temple

DHajekRC84

Heisman
Aug 9, 2001
30,708
19,816
0
I trust the D to do its job but I am liking our offense with Wimsatt less and less. I’d like to see Simon next drive with some chances for him to pass early.
Gleeson is holding this offense back. Another sideways pass on 3rd on 14? No downfield threat and temple playing up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUShea

#1 RUFan

Senior
Nov 30, 2003
1,056
631
113
Did I miss something, is Simon hurt? If not he should be playing. And Gleeson should most definitely be on the hot seat. He's not giving us our best chance to win. You can't be conservative when you're losing.
 

FIJI'83

All-Conference
Jul 7, 2008
3,222
3,840
66
I get the sense that Simon is afraid of throwing anything other than safe check down passes for fear of an INT and permanent *** on bench.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ru7580
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano's Indiana Postgame Press Conference