Stream from a device to tv thenThis espn+ is complete and utter horseshit. Not only do u have to pay, but I have an LG smart tv and can’t even get the app! What a crock.
WeirdStadium gates don’t open until 1 unfortunately
I have an LG tv also and that's what I'm doing - using Airplay from an iphone.Stream from a device to tv then
Almost as bad as my 11:30pm in MumbaiI've got a 1:00 AM kickoff today in Bangkok. Need to take a nap.
ESPN + or Downtown New BrunswickWhat TV channel?
Had to unmute mineOdd I have ESPN+ but I’m not getting any sound
For them tooNice 3 and out!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report Football
Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs
On3 Football
Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod