Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers vs. Temple

TM94goRU

Heisman
Dec 12, 2020
14,915
13,475
113
Nice run Johnny, don't drop the ball again.

Nice throw away by Wimsatt. I hate the 3rd down call. Almost like you are playing for 3.

Next Offensive series, start with a playaction pass deep shot!
 

RUOtBOtOR

Senior
Aug 30, 2018
471
564
93
Honestly. What is happening in this game. It’s unfathomable watching this play calling on offense. I feel like I’m going crazy. How can I be a guy on a couch and see what a guy paid $1million to call plays is clearly not seeing.
 

zappaa

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
75,694
92,782
103
Honestly. What is happening in this game. It’s unfathomable watching this play calling on offense. I feel like I’m going crazy. How can I be a guy on a couch and see what a guy paid $1million to call plays is clearly not seeing.
Especially when you watch literally every other team in the country not Army and Navy
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano's Indiana Postgame Press Conference
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football crushed by defending NCAA champ No. 6 Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central