Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers vs. Temple

RU Mike73

All-American
Jun 9, 2010
7,581
5,609
113
scared move by drayton, u take those 5 yards and try to get a first down in a game like this

Seriously??? No you don’t. You’re only down 3.

I stand corrected. But that’s why you don’t do it.
 

scarknight90

All-Conference
Feb 6, 2014
2,311
4,363
78
I’m still confused as to why Gleeson is on the sideline. Has been said here before, but it’s literally the WORST VIEW OF THE FIELD.

Maybe if the guy sat in the box he’d be able to adapt between possessions
 

The RUT

Heisman
Oct 30, 2011
35,913
20,241
61
But then that's because most games start out the same way, with the team, especially the offense, looking bad. Not sure why but it's a pattern.
Probably because we aren’t as good offensively as you guys expect us to be?

Greg’s teams have never been pretty winners, but they’ve been winners. Why would you expect anything differently?

I just want a win here and have a 3-0 record headed into next weekend
 
Dec 17, 2008
45,214
16,775
0
Other than trying to draw offsides I’d punt if I was Temple. Could really let the game get out of hand if they don’t make it
 

rurichdog

Heisman
Sep 30, 2006
116,807
14,390
0
Media timeout before a punt alters Temple's playcall. Another wrinkle of this internet-only special broadcast.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
  4. 04 On3 Football Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy