Let's get some brainstorming kicked off for some Gameday Signs. What ya got?
well done on all 3.SPS inside joke: Just a big maroon "17"
Historic: "Party like it's 1941*"
Self-deprecating: "49th in literacy. 1st in Heisman race."
EVERYONE....PLEASE SPELL-CHECK YOUR GAMEDAY SIGNS BEFORE THEY SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY
Unless they are intentionally misspelled, of course. I would be disappointed if I didn't see at least one "dubmass"
I'd also like to see "I scored 24 on the English section of the ACT"
As much as I would love to see this, we're talking about an inside joke on a message board that probably 5-10% of MSU fans read. The rest of the country and viewing audience will instead see ignorant MSU fans that can't spell, and that is not an impression I want to give for our university.
on a message board that probably 5-10% of MSU fans read
1. This is Our State signs....lots
2. He15man
3. 17 slive
4. Fire LT
5. A dumbface eli head
6. Eli mugshot
7. Auburn, our real rivals
8. Starkville, where hell as officially frozen over
9. Justin bieber likes om
10. 3-2, never forget
That's all I got.
it's the top 5-10% though.
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather