Gamecocks vs Dawgs Double-header Thread

Blues man

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Jan 22, 2022
1,909
1,912
113
Another good game. Great day to have played a double header! Probably seemed it would never end to uga. Lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bubba Fett

Prestonyte

All-American
Jun 1, 2022
5,261
5,215
113
Awesome day for the boys!
Going for the sweep!
Broom Broom GIF
 

USCEDGE

Joined Mar 5, 2019
Mar 5, 2019
1,074
1,971
113
We've played a soft schedule. Wait until we get to the SEC ? HR's and offense will suffer against SEC competition ?
Well, so far more of the same as saw the first four weeks!
I really like the make up of this team but it is so early I don't want to get my hopes up just yet. I'm glad we pulled out that first game today because I think Georgia may be a very bad team this year. Let's get the sweep tomorrow and take care of some tigers next week at home!
 
  • Like
Reactions: germangamecock
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Sunday update on Shane Beamer, South Carolina football
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 5 loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer's thought process behind two failed fourth-down play calls in Kentucky loss
  5. 05 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more