Is this good? Dont know teh name
Walk-on. Decent-sized kid. I don’t feel like we’re getting any *good* QBs coming here to be 2nd string. I’m guessing he’s emergency depth. Our QB room next season is gonna be razor—thin. Sellers, TrFr-Reno, Doty, and this kid….?No idea. Read a later post that he's a preferred walk-on.
Walk-on. Decent-sized kid. I don’t feel like we’re getting any *good* QBs coming here to be 2nd string. I’m guessing he’s emergency depth. Our QB room next season is gonna be razor—thin. Sellers, TrFr-Reno, Doty, and this kid….?
Pretty sure this kid is doing exactly that. Wish I shared your appraisal of Doty.Right. Nobody's transferring to be a backup.
I don't think we're in that bad of a shape though. If Seller stays healthy, we're fine. If he goes down with injury, which isn't likely, at least for a prolonged time, Doty is more than capable as a game manager. It means we'll have to have a competent run game and good D.
He's a piece of clay they hope they can mold into something that resembles a QB in a doomsday scenario. I know we another transfer QB visiting, not sure who.
You lost me at competent run game and good D.Right. Nobody's transferring to be a backup.
I don't think we're in that bad of a shape though. If Seller stays healthy, we're fine. If he goes down with injury, which isn't likely, at least for a prolonged time, Doty is more than capable as a game manager. It means we'll have to have a competent run game and good D.
I see what you did there.I guess Beamer asked Sellers if it was OK to bring him in and Sellers said he was OK with it.
GamecockCentral Football Recruiting
Keeping up with South Carolina commitments: week 6
GamecockCentral Baseball
Notes and takeaways from Kevin Schnall previewing fall baseball practice
On3 Football
SEC, South Carolina announce joint one-game suspension of Dylan Stewart
GamecockCentral Football
Grading the Gamecocks' performance in blowout loss at Alabama
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina falls again in FPI standings after lopsided loss to Alabama