I'd say results start to get kind of spotty in the 2050s and going forward with ASU, Kansas, IU, us, TCU, Louisville, SMU, Baylor, Arkansas, Duke, UK, Colorado State, Minnesota, and UNC winning titles.Shane promised we will be in the running next year, so he's not using AI but a Magic 8 Ball.
I won't be 99 but hopefully still alive, retired, cognitively functional and able to enjoy the moment.I'm going to party like I'm 99!![]()
I am pretty sure I won't care at all about college football in 2056.I'm going to party like I'm 99!![]()
Technically I start the year at 98. If I'm like some in my family then I'm having a great time. If I'm like others then not so much.I am pretty sure I won't care at all about college football in 2056.
I'd start the year at 94. I doubt I'll make it that long.Technically I start the year at 98. If I'm like some in my family then I'm having a great time. If I'm like others then not so much.![]()
Here's the thing though. If you do make it that long it will be here before you know it.I'd start the year at 94. I doubt I'll make it that long.
GamecockCentral Football
Clark's corner: Stewart and what can change on defense
GamecockCentral Football
Analytics Corner: Measuring South Carolina's 'intangible' issues
GamecockCentral Football
Four South Carolina standouts included among NFL Draft expert's early 2027 selections
TheBigSpur Football
South Carolina Football Burning Questions | Florida Week
GamecockCentral Football
Triple threat: Vicari Swain getting shot to make impact for Gamecocks on offense