We get to see our first official action on Friday against NSU. I’m really looking forward to seeing the team and some of the new comers on this stage.
See you all at 6:00 on Friday!
See you all at 6:00 on Friday!
Last edited:
Is it at 6 or 7?We get to see our first official action on Friday against NSU. I’m really looking forward to seeing the team and some of the new comers on this stage.
See you all at 7:00 on Friday!
Just talked to the ticket office, the game is at 6We get to see our first official action on Friday against NSU. I’m really looking forward to seeing the team and some of the new comers on this stage.
See you all at 7:00 on Friday!
Is it at 6 or 7?
I’ll have to wait until the 6th before I can see the team but I’m hoping I can get a radio broadcast on line.
I’ll have to wait until the 6th before I can see the team but I’m hoping I can get a radio broadcast on line.
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb warns Tulsa defense: 'Number six is a real problem'