Game thread...

Gamecock Jacque

Joined Dec 20, 2020
Jan 30, 2022
5,769
5,307
113
Jacque, like you my friend, I wish it was not so. But I have never felt a new AD would come in and clean house after one year. If Beamer had a 2023-type season last year, yes he would push out Beamer now. I do believe Beamer is on thin ice going into next year. And I don't believe Donati will tolerate this kind of football beyond mid-season next year.
Yeah I guess your right. He did fire Patterson but not the first year.
 

Tngamecock

All-Conference
Sep 10, 2000
29,744
2,692
113
If I were a dreamer, I would not complain one bit about the refs like I was thinking. Even with all the bs we still didn’t deserve a win
 

KingWard

All-American
Feb 15, 2022
8,585
8,757
113
I cannot look at our program right now and fathom how we will field a winning team next year. It just seems beyond the grasp of this regime.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Swifty

HI Cock1

Joined Oct 14, 2012
Jan 22, 2022
2,506
3,275
113
I mean you were watching on the SEC network, what you expect? Amazing, I’m 50 and it’s always the officials fault when SC loses.
At least we're laughing at your 7-5 season. Gonna have to break out the baptisms at practice again to lure impressionable young men to your program.
 

Forkcock

All-Conference
Feb 11, 2006
1,830
1,927
113
3rd and 3 - Pass Incomplete
4th and 3 - Pass Incomplete

That did it. Get a whole new staff.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Details you may have missed: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Grading the Gamecocks' performance in overtime loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 TheBigSpur Football The Thirty-Minute Disasters Deciding South Carolina Football Games
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football What ESPN's Football Power Index thinks of South Carolina's 2-3 start
  5. 05 GamecockCentral How South Carolina's defense stacks up statistically compares to the rest of the SEC