Not taking anything away from the offense, but the 2nd TD was helped a little b/c the Clemson defender gave up on the play for the some reason.The long passing is good though.
I seriously don’t know why a high profile OC would come here as hot as Shane’s seat is going to be. Hope I’m wrong.We are -5 yards rushing.
The silver lining in all of this is I think Beamer is going to be forced to go with an outside OC hire.
Best shot is to hire an up and comer from a G5 or FCS program who is willing to take the risk for the chance of being in the SEC. Then hope to get lucky.I seriously don’t know why a high profile OC would come here as hot as Shane’s seat is going to be. Hope I’m wrong.
Dabo smokes Beamer in terms of adjustments.Let’s see which team actually makes adjustments at halftime. Neither team has a great history in that respect.
Yep.Get a third down stop and call the rush block. Just dumb.
4th quarter gonna be rough.We took a little less than a minute off the clock with our drive.
Clemson took 5:30 minutes.
We're trying to lose in the most efficient way possible...We took a little less than a minute off the clock with our drive.
Clemson took 5:30 minutes.
We need him for the bowl game.....oh wait!We're trying to lose in the most efficient way possible...
And save Sellers #1 draft status. Keep em' healthy is the motto. Obviously.
GamecockCentral Football
Details you may have missed: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Grading the Gamecocks' performance in overtime loss to Kentucky
TheBigSpur Football
The Thirty-Minute Disasters Deciding South Carolina Football Games
GamecockCentral Football
What ESPN's Football Power Index thinks of South Carolina's 2-3 start
GamecockCentral
How South Carolina's defense stacks up statistically compares to the rest of the SEC