Game thread...

Sleepyhead

Senior
Jul 23, 2023
540
421
63
Defense playing well but the field position battle will be costly after a few more drives if the offense doesn’t at least make a chunk play or two.
 

HI Cock1

Joined Oct 14, 2012
Jan 22, 2022
2,506
3,275
113
I thought you stand at the 12 and if it goes over your head you run out of the way. Not call for a fair catch at the 5.
 

Evilchicken

All-Conference
Sep 3, 2019
1,347
1,061
113
On the 3 yard line…
1. Run up the middle
2. Run up the middle
3. QB keeper up the middle
4. Punt
 

Tngamecock

All-Conference
Sep 10, 2000
29,744
2,692
113
I guess Brown knows why he’s not playing much this year now. That may have been the softest fumble I’ve ever seen.
 
Last edited:

I4CtheFuture

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2024
1,627
1,606
113
Sellers eats another sack because he won't throw it.

I'm shocked. - Total clown show.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Details you may have missed: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Grading the Gamecocks' performance in overtime loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 TheBigSpur Football The Thirty-Minute Disasters Deciding South Carolina Football Games
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football What ESPN's Football Power Index thinks of South Carolina's 2-3 start
  5. 05 GamecockCentral How South Carolina's defense stacks up statistically compares to the rest of the SEC