I have not heard anything but maybe they let him kick a PAT because he is a senior and from TX. IDK.Saw where Jace Christmann kicked our extra point. What happened to Ruiz? Does he have Covid? Anyone know?
The draw is the most predictable run in this offense. Doesn’t he know any other run plays? His draw is as predictable as Mullen’s qb draw play
I hate the draw play on 3rd and long more than any other play in football. I have never witnessed it succeed.
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama