Newark's second-leading scorer is named John Snow.
I thought he died?The former treasury secretary?
There are no words for this half.
Thread dominated by negatoids....and it's only the first half of the first game....without 2 of your best Rutgers.
No way I listen to this negative nonsense all year with BAC leading the charge, as usual
I am starting to get the awful feeling that we were actually overrated in the rankings.
Welp...
What radio station is this on?
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN