Piss off marble mouth. It was a light hearted post.Do you ever say anything positive?
That’s a good question.Do you ever say anything positive?
I just don't think this team has fully bought in to what Cal wants them to do. This team is further behind at this point than any of his other teams.
Yeah that’s why I’ve spent $100+ for a UK subscription for the last 5 years. You’re a real genius.No he hates Kentucky
Green has been terrible.
Yeah that’s why I’ve spent $100+ for a UK subscription for the last 5 years. You’re a real genius.
Yeah that’s why I’ve spent $100+ for a UK subscription for the last 5 years. You’re a real genius.
We need Green to win this game and tourney.Green has been terrible.
Guess This is what's it's like being a Virginia fan lol. Ten point lead I'll take it.
Quade didn't show up for the Tourney
I need the old Quade back
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels